Besides reading, one of the things I like to do the most is watching tv shows, they are an obsession of mine and I watch tons of them at the same time, but this series is only for the top 5 so, as hard as it was to choose, here they are: My top 5 Tv Shows.
- The 100: After nuclear war destroys Earth, humanity has been reduced to the 4,000 survivors inhabiting 12 international space stations. Generations later, in need of a new home, a doomed mission of 100 juvenile prisoners is vanquished to Earth to see if the planet can sustain life, but they quickly discover that they are not alone.
The 100 has 4 seasons already and I started watching it when the third one was starting, I’m going to be honest on this and tell you that I felt like giving up while watching season 2 but I’m so grateful that I decided that I should keep on with it.
When it started The 100 was based on a book series with the same name, but I feel that in this particular case the book is not as good as the adaptation, the characters were equaly awesome but when the directors decided to leave the books and do #whateverthehelltheywanted, it got so much better, the character development was amazing and the plot is always so original.
- Teen Wolf: In Beacon Hills, social outcast Scott McCall is bitten by a werewolf resulting in his own werewolf transformation. As he attempts to keep his condition secret, those Scott cares about are placed in grave danger as he grapples to keep his true nature under control.
Teen Wolf started in 2010, its last season is airing in 3 days and since it started it has become a great obsession to teenagers from all over the world, including me.
This Tv show has funny characters, new content never seen in television before (even though it’s a remake) and it has one of the greatest casts ever.
I started watching this show almost 2 years ago with my sister and even though we watched the majority of it separated, since season 5b that we watch it on wednesday together.
- How to get away with murder: Students of brilliant criminal defense attorney and professor Annalise Keating, find themselves embroiled in a twisted murder plot that promises to change the course of their careers and ultimately their lives.
(Yes, the guy who plays Wes was also Dean Thomas on the Harry Potter Movies.)
The most awesome thing about HTGAWM is the fact that it seems more realistic than every other tv show on air. In here, there are no good characters, every single one of them has commited some sort of crime.
I feel like in this tv show we get to see the reality of what happends in court, many times they have to lie and plot against the others because in a court room that is what really matters.
Me and my friend started watching this last winter on school, and we got addicted to it, we are now waiting for season 4 to start (29.09.2017). Also, be prepared to want to be a lawyer after you see the first episode.
- The Flash: In crime-ridden Central City, nerdy forensic investigator Barry Allen is struck by lightning and quickly discovers that the bolt which almost ended his life, has given him super speed. As Barry learns to control his new powers, he aligns himself with a team of friends to become a superhero called “The Flash”. Based on the D.C. comic book.
The Flash was one of the first tv shows I saw and loved, I watched it every sunday with my mum when it was on portuguese television, after television stoped streaming it, I decided to watch it on my own.
This tv show is an amazing ball of nerdness, and for a big nerd like me it is paradise, it has: 1) superheroes, 2) physics, 3) multi universe, 4) Grant Gustin, what could we want more?
- How I Met Your Mother: In the distant future, father and architect Ted Mosby relays to his children how he met their mother, while his friends Marshall, Lily, Barney, and Robin all play essential parts to the story.
You think HIMYM is like any other humourous Tv Show, then you are wrong, I’ve only a few things to say about this: How I Met Your Mother is old as hell, I was 5 years old when it started and even though the quality is not the best, I was carried from one episode to the other, to the other, I fell in love with the characters, I laughed with them, I cried with them, I sometimes wanted to kill them and in the end, I finished the last episode in tears, I was sobbing, I was a mess.