Hello fellow book lovers, I was nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely The Wanderlust Reader and you should definitely check her blog out because it is amazing. You can click here to read her post about The Liebster Awards.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them on the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
1. I am going to apply to college on Monday, July 24th, and I’m crazy scared, I think I’ll become a anxiety ball until the results for the application come out.
2. When I was little, I was chasing my sister around the house, I fell and I broke my teeth, four of them. I spent a year in pre school with almost no front teeth.
3. I spend most of my day either on youtube or watching tv shows, my favorite youtubers right now include Jessie Paege and Floral Princess, besides I am obsessed with The Big Bang Theory.
4. Me and one of my friend try new food every friday, we have tasted every gum flavour in the stores close to our school.
5. I have a page in my journal dedicated to travel planning, and I have a never ending list of places that I want to visit, some of them in my own country. The best trip I went on was to Salamanca, Spain, with my friends and we’ve been thinking about going back since we came back in April.
6. I am fluent in English and I’ve learned it, in the beginning, with the Harry Potter movies.
7. I have ornithophobia which is the fear of birds, I can’t stand being close to a chicken and I look patetic when I am near pigeons, I seriously look like a ninja.
8. My friends say I have a weird taste in music just because I listen to The 1975 and Halsey, besides I have the The Flash Musical Episode Soundtrack and Pitch Perfect Soundtrack on my phone.
9. The reason why Nesta is on my blog header is because 90% of the time I look as pissed off as she does, almost everything can trigger my bad mood.
10. I suck at sports, every single one of them, I wish I could just play volleyball but it is just not something that I can do.
11. I am crazy for superheroes, my favorites are Captain America from Marvel and The Flash from DC.
1. What book/series got you into reading?
My godmother was the person that got me into reading, she always gave me tons of books that I devored, but my favorite series that I read and reread several times as a kid was Geronimo Stilton, to this day I still like to watch the cartoon and I am 17.
2. What are some of your favorite artists?
I am a music addict so this is a long list: Imagine Dragons, Halsey, The 1975. Fun., Panic! At the Disco, Ed Sheeran, Melanie Martinez, and I am currently obsessed with Gone Now by Bleachers.
3. What are some blogging tips you have for beginners?
I am a beginner myself so I am not the best person to give advice about that.
4. If your life-story was being turned into a movie, who would you want to play you?
Let’s face it, my life is too boring to be turned into a movie, but if I turn out to be the badass activist I aspire to be, then I want Lindsey Morgan to play me, not because we look alike but because she is able to kick every dictator’s butt herself.
5. If you could travel through time, would you go take a peek at the past or would you rather see what’s to come and go into the future?
I would go into the past to see if what they taught me in history class was true.
6. What’s your dream career/job?
I’ve always wanted to be a doctor, but that dream is almost impossible because my grades are not that high, so I’ll be applying to nursing school. Also, as a part time job, I would love to work in a library.
7. What’s your favorite childhood movie?
When I was 7 years old, my cousin gave me a movie called Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses, when I was older my favorite movie turned out to be Madagascar 3, I even remember seeing it with my godmother in cinema.
8. What was your favorite subject in school?
Math was my favourite subject and I think I was good at it, I actually scored 19/20 on my math exam. Math and books have the benefit of taking my mind of my problems.
9. Do you collect anything? If so, what is it that you collect?
Everytime I buy something, whether it is for me or a present for someone, I keep the receipt. Now I have a box full of them and I find it awesome how I can look at them and think “Oh, i remember buying this on this trip”.
10. What’s your favorite thing to do besides reading?
Watching tv shows or movies.
11. If you could live anywhere in space (e.g. any planet, galaxy, star, moon, etc) where would you live and why?
I would still live in Earth because this is where all of the magic is happening, but I would love to travel through our galaxy, which would only be possible if I lived for thousands of years.
1. Do you have a reading goal for this year?
2. What is your favorite place in the whole world?
3. If you could play a character from a book, which one would you like to play?
4. Who are your favorite booktubers, bookstagramers, or even book bloggers?
5. What is your favorite memory?
6. Are you telented on something? Talk about it.
7. What is the name of your favorite book to movie/ Tv show adaptation?
8. What is you favorite cartoon?
9. What’s your favorite holiday?
10. Who’s you celebrity crush?
11. If you could wear only one pair of socks for the rest of yout life, which one would you wear?
I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did click in the like button, and answer some of my questions in the comments if you were not nominated. Follow my blog if you want to be notified when I publish a new post.
Have a great weekend. 😘😘